Gas saving tips


Gas saving tips


Small tips will save a lot of Cooking Gas. We can’t believe that how the tips play a major role in  saving. Some of the Gas  saving tips I was learned from my Attamma (mother in law).

Do you believe that in my   mother- in- laws house 14 kgs gas ,will not ends till
3 months of having   six family  members ,its true! when I was first coming to my attamma’s house I was shocked because my attamma’s gas cylinder  will not end’s till 3 months ,what is the secret behind this ? All of our neighbors are  asking with us..Simple plan is there in that i.e. only my attamma fallow simple things which was obtained by her experience  .So I want to share to my friends which are fallowing in my house.

Read And Follow

1. Allways  cook in low flame ,don’t put  high flame  ,low increases the taste and time ,be patience to cook on low flame it prolongs  the life of our cylinder.

2.Allways use only cookers for rice and dal cooking and boiling of potatoes and raw vegetables before we want to make fries.

3.Soak the rice at least 20 mins before we have to cook. It helps to reduce the time of rice cooking.

4.At the same way soak the dal also at least 20 minuts.

5.Don’t switch off the stove after one dish was completed ,immediately  place next pan for next recipe .

6Avoid switch off and switch on repeatedly.

7.Place a lid over the pans and dishes  ,preferably place glass lids it shows the preparation.

8.When ever the recipe is half cooked  put on sum or low flame and place the lid.

9.Before going to do fries or deep fries  vegetables  ,should do halfboiled.

10.Dont plays any fans  before  the stove.

11.Dont do the curry arrangements after switch on the stove ,before going to do a curry, arrange all the cuttings and place near to the stove base.

12.Always switch off the regulator  it is safe and save the gas also.

13.Use only non sticks and copper coated kadai’s ,and pan ,non sticks will absorbs very little oil and cook fast  than normal kadai’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment